Finally, someone you've heard of
On May 25, 2003, Mount Eerie played in Providence, RI, with Karl Blau, D+, and at least one other band who I can't remember. Phil played most of the set by himself, but Karl backed him up for a few songs. It was phenomenally beautiful. Here is the entire show (minus some talking, and when we sang Phil happy birthday), recorded on my handheld tape recorder:
1. A Show of Hands
2. Woolly Mammoth's Mighty Absence
3. As Good As it Got
4. The Boom
5. I Have Been Told That My Skin is Exceptionally Smooth
6. Mt Eerie (vocals by Phil and Karl)
7. Moon Sequel
8. Moon, I Already Know
9. I Whale
10. Say "Goodbye" and "No"
11. I Felt Your Shape
12. Karl Blau song (vocals by Karl)
13. When Am I Going to Make a Living (Sade cover, vocals by Phil and Karl)
14. Voice in Headphones
15. Two Blonde Braids
17. I Say "No"
I have given permission to Archive.org to host this show now. So, if you see it there, don't worry, they got it from me. More Mt Eerie bootlegs coming later this week.